Coffee roaster, importer and wholesaler of high quality coffee.
In an advisory role, our objective was to provide guidance for ventures into new markets, segments, introduce new products, and assist in achieving short and long term goals.
- Acted as interim CEO and COO to re-organize, plan and implement actions to grow the business.
- Review of business planning.
- Branding programs.
- Managed marketing function.
- Review cash flow.
- Review of business contracts.
- Assumed responsibility for recruiting management positions.
- Provided seamless integration of industry and functional expertise with capabilities to support execution and make changes happen.
- Prepared business plan and strategy, including forecasts and budgets.
- Developed distinctive brand strategies and enabled the launch of a high end luxury brand and creation of a new brand for major channels.
- Increased revenue in 5 months to prior year’s higher levels.
- Negotiated contracts and entered into negotiations for an acquisition.
- Increased accounts receivables to make accounts current.
- Recruited Sales Manager and Operations Manager.
A Word From Fleetwood:
“IBC provided strong strategic and operational guidance in implementing ICG’s plan. The major contributions included key employees placements, rapid access to its network and resulting contracts and the development of a reclaimed and repositioned “Fleetwood Coffee” brand. ”
Lex Tarumianz, Investor – Blank Slate Ventures